The health and safety of our members, staff and partners remain our top priority. Below you will find current COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements for participants attending Legacy Club field trips. We will adapt safety measures as needed.
General safety measures:
- All field trips will take place outdoors and group size will have limited capacity to mitigate exposure.
- Social distancing is encouraged while on field trip.
- Face coverings may be required for indoor settings, depending on COVID-19 community levels. They are not required while outdoors.
- If any field trip locations or partners require more restrictive safety measures, we will adhere to their guidance.
- The information provided one month prior to your trip will include the most up-to-date safety guidance and a detailed list of items to bring.
- All TNC staff are required to be vaccinated, or to have an approved written medical or religious exemption per both TNC and federal guidelines.
- TNC strongly recommends that all attending donors and guests be fully vaccinated, including the most current booster available.
Preparing for your field trip:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, tested positive within 10 days prior to your scheduled field trip or have symptoms within 24-48 hours of the start of your trip, please email your event manager immediately to cancel your reservation.
California & Nevada: Allison Murdock Haslam at caLegacy@tnc.org
Florida: Elaine Liles at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests are asked to minimize their exposure risk to COVID-19 for 10 days prior to the field trip to the best of their ability.
After your field trip:
- Contact your event manager if, within 2 days after your field trip, you receive a positive diagnosis for COVID-19.
- Should TNC receive notice that a field trip participant is diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2-days after a field trip, then TNC will notify all participants via email within 24-hours of notification to TNC by the person. Names will be kept confidential.