Health and Safety Measures for Legacy Club Field Trips
As we resume in-person gatherings, the health and safety of our members, staff and partners remain our top priority.
Below you will find current COVID-19 safety protocols and requirements for participants attending Legacy Club field trips. We will adapt safety measures as needed.
General safety measures:
- All field trips will take place outdoors and group size will have limited capacity to mitigate exposure.
- Social distancing from members not in your household or party must be observed at all times while on field trip.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors, even if alone, or when social distancing outside is not possible.
- Food, if provided, will be individually wrapped.
- Please bring your own water and any other preferred liquids.
- If any field trip locations or partners require more restrictive safety measures, we will adhere to their guidance.
- All TNC staff and field trip participants are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Preparing for your field trip:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or have tested positive within 14 days prior to your scheduled field trip, please email your event manager immediately to cancel your reservation.
California: Allison Murdock Haslam at caLegacy@tnc.org
Florida: Elaine Liles at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms within 24-48 hours of your field trip, please contact your event manager immediately to cancel your reservation.
- Plan to bring your own hand sanitizer, a face covering, water and anything else you may need for the trip.
- The information provided one month prior to your trip will include the most up-to-date safety guidance and a detailed list of items to bring.
- All guests are asked to minimize their exposure risk to COVID-19 for 14 days prior to the field trip to the best of their ability.
After your field trip:
- Contact your event manager if, within 14 days after your field trip, you experience any COVID-19 symptoms or if you or anyone you are in close contact with is confirmed positive for COVID-19.