There are many ways to support The Nature Conservancy other than outright gifts of cash. These options may enable you to make a larger gift than you ever thought possible, while also helping you accomplish your financial and other goals.
• IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER: If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can make tax-free gifts to the Conservancy from your retirement account.
• SECURITIES: Gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds and mutual fund shares held over one year may yield a double tax benefit to you.
• REAL ESTATE: If your vacation home, rental property or
• BENEFICIARY DESIGNATION: It’s free and easy to name us as a primary, partial, or contingent beneficiary of a retirement plan, bank or brokerage account, life insurance policy, or Donor Advised Fund.
• BEQUESTS: Through your will or revocable trust, you can name us as the beneficiary of specific assets, a portion of your estate or your residual estate after payment of other bequests.
• LIFE-INCOME GIFTS: A charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder
We can help you decide on a gift that’s right for you. To discuss gift options or to notify us of a legacy gift, please contact Lara Siu at (808) 587-6235 or email@example.com.