Welcome Ohio Volunteers!
When you sign up to volunteer for The Nature Conservancy in Ohio, you will be welcomed into a family of dedicated individuals committed to protecting this state's finest natural areas.
Learn how to register as a volunteer.
Discover what projects we have going on in your neck of the woods.
Special Volunteer Projects
Please contact Angela Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our special volunteer projects!
- Biological monitoring of pollinators at Big Darby Headwaters. April-October.
- Site clean-up for new tracts added to Kitty Todd. Flexible schedule.
- Trail maintenance and invasive removal at The Edge of Appalachia.
- Stewardship Workday Leader at Kitty Todd. Weekends March-November.
- Routine maintenance and construction projects at the Grand River Conservation Campus. Flexible schedule.
- Nature Center staff volunteer at The Dr. James K. Bissell Nature Center in northeast Ohio. Flexible schedule.
- Biological monitoring of amphibians and birds in marshes and wetlands. March-October. If you are interested in becoming a Marsh Monitor Volunteer, go to http://www.ohwetlands.org/marsh-monitoring-training.html for details and registration.
- Restoration and maintenance at Great Egret Marsh, including litter removal, native seed collection, trail maintenance, and mowing. Flexible schedule. Contact Matt Kovach at email@example.com.
What You Should Know
New to the Conservancy's volunteer team?