Latest News & Features
State Director Mark Zankel responds to the President’s recent budget proposal.
Senator Jeanne Shaheen and the Conservation Law Foundation are among the recipients of our 2016 conservation awards!
The Conservancy, together with our partners in the conservation community, recently provided comments to the Coos County Planning and Zoning Boards opposing a proposed hotel to be built near the summit of Mount Washington.
Here's why, with your help, we're saving New Hampshire's lands, waters, oceans and coasts for future generations.
Take an inside look at oyster restoration efforts to improve the health of the Great Bay estuary and Gulf of Maine!
Explore the hidden lives of the wildlife that roam the Green Hills.
- February 18, 2017
- Conservation groups oppose Cog Railway's plans for skyline lodge
- January 13, 2017
- Ballou Farm in Swanzey conserved
- January 05, 2017
- Statement on NH Governor Chris Sununu's Inaugural Address
- October 31, 2016
- Oyster bed restoration project brings nearby shellfishing ban
- October 11, 2016
- 40,000 oysters 'planted' in Great Bay
- October 04, 2016
- Why did the porcupine cross the road? 'Critter cams' might tell us
- March 29, 2016
- The Week: Can cloning save the American Elm?
- March 23, 2016
- Elm on historic Wallace Farm may assist with revival of iconic species