A donor advised fund allows you to manage your charitable giving simply and efficiently. If you support multiple organizations or you want to secure a charitable deduction now but designate beneficiaries later, a donor advised fund may work for you.
Donor advised funds can be established with a number of entities, including community foundations, financial services companies and charities—including The Nature Conservancy.
Make a distribution to The Nature Conservancy through your Donor Advised Fund
If you have a donor advised fund with a large provider, you may be able to request a distribution to The Nature Conservancy with this tool.
The Nature Conservancy's Donor Advised Fund
Many supporters want to protect lands and waters by donating to The Nature Conservancy and also want to support other charitable organizations. The Nature Conservancy’s Donor Advised Fund allows you to manage your charitable giving simply and efficiently at a time that is right for you. Learn more.
This Gift May Be For You If
- You have extra income or a special taxable event, but desire to make charitable gifts over several years.
- You have several different charitable interests and want to simplify your giving.
- You have a private foundation that you wish to terminate. You can send those assets to a DAF.
- You wish to use a DAF to complement a private foundation (perhaps in order to give anonymously).
- Compare the Conservancy's donor advised fund to a private foundation.
- Compare all of your giving options.
You can protect mountains and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.