Most volunteer opportunities with the Nature Conservancy in Connecticut are based on and around the Saugatuck Forest Lands Project and Devil's Den Preserve in Fairfield County. The first steps to volunteering are to submit a volunteer information form and a liability release form. Submission instructions are provided on the forms:
- Volunteer Information Form
- Volunteer Information Short Form (special events only)
- Volunteer Liability Release Form
Current Volunteer opportunities IN CONNECTICUT:
Learn more about volunteering in Connecticut:
- Learn more about ongoing projects and activities.
- Be sure to look for upcoming events for volunteers.
For more information regarding these volunteer options, please contact Cassandra James at Cassandra.James@tnc.org or (203) 568-6283