Mail in a Donation or Make a Pledge
Mailing in a donation is the quickest and easiest way to make sure your money gets to work helping North Carolina's most important conservation priorities. Pledges to contribute an amount over a specified time period are also welcome.
- Mail to:
TNC - North Carolina Chapter
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 300
Durham NC 27701
- Donate online >
- We accept credit card donations over the phone. Please contact Kristen Huffman, Director of Philanthropy and Campaign Operations at (919) 794-4380.
- Will your employer match your gift to TNC?
Become a member and receive a subscription to Nature Conservancy, our quarterly magazine. With a donation of $10 or more, you will also receive the North Carolina Chapter's Afield newsletter. If you have questions, you may contact Member Care at 1-800-628-6860.
Honorary Tributes and Memorial Giving
Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and graduations are excellent occasions to donate to a special cause. Memorial gifts are a touching way to commemorate the loss of a loved one. Learn more >
Thank you for considering ways of giving
Other Ways to Give
Legacy Club members have generously designated The Nature Conservancy in their wills. They enjoy multiple benefits including invitations to special events throughout the year and a semi-annual newsletter among other things.
- For additional information, please contact Kristen Huffman at (919) 794-4380 or email@example.com.
Gifts of real estate or stock can frequently save you thousands of dollars in income, estate and capital-gains taxes, while providing a substantial benefit to The Nature Conservancy.
- For more information about giving a real estate gift or establishing a conservation easement on your property, contact Brenda Wichmann at (919) 794-8868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about making a stock gift, contact Kristen Huffman with the North Carolina Chapter at (919) 794-4380 or our World Office at (800) 628-6860.
Are you a conservation-minded individual looking to protect natural places forever? Learn how to become a conservation buyer and view conservation properties for sale.
Receive fixed payments for life and receive potential tax benefits.
- For questions and more information, contact our World Office at (800) 628-6860.