Conservation Partners are among nature’s most ardent and informed supporters. As a Conservation Partner, you’ll be part of an exclusive circle of Conservancy members who serve as leaders in preserving nature’s awe-inspiring wonder today and for generations to come.
You will be investing in the health of our natural world — from your own backyard and across your home state to the far reaches of the globe.
With annual giving of $1,000 or more, you’ll enjoy special benefits for Conservation Partners that will help you see how your investments are making the greatest possible impact to protect nature. In addition to your standard membership benefits, Conservation Partners enjoy:
- A dedicated Conservancy representative responsible for making your relationship with The Nature Conservancy even more meaningful
- Our biannual Inside Nature newsletter
- Early access to The Nature Conservancy’s Annual Report Summary
- Exclusive invitations to attend insider-only online presentations and telephone updates
- Access to an online library of insider-only webcast recordings
- Insider invitations to regional events
- Opportunities to connect with state-based conservation work
Become a Conservation Partner
Your generosity will put innovative conservation strategies into action to protect the natural world that nurtures and inspires us all. Join The Nature Conservancy’s inner circle of dedicated members by making your generous gift through our safe and secure online form. Or if you prefer to talk about your commitment by phone, please contact Maria Fisher at (703) 841-8771 or email@example.com.