Our hardworking volunteers have established a 4.8-mile trail system on this preserve. The trails wind through diverse forest types to bring visitors to Bolster Pond and Brook, Otter Brook, Ellis Reservoir, and several other cultural features on the preserve. Look for historic mill sites, an old foundation, and signs of wildlife like bear and deer.
Enjoy the Preserve Responsibly:
• Leave No Trace—please keep the preserve clean by carrying out your trash (and any that you find).
• No camping or open fires allowed.
• Please, for your safety and the protection of this ecosystem, stay on marked trails.
• Foot traffic only; horses, bikes and motorized vehicles are prohibited.
• Pets are not permitted; help us protect wildlife on the preserve and be respectful of other hikers by leaving your pets at home.
• Hunting and fishing are allowed on portions of the preserve. Please obey all posted signs and contact NH Fish & Game Dept. for dates and regulations.
• Respect the natural world around you! Do not remove or destroy plants, wildlife, minerals or cultural items.