Giving at work feels good. Your gift through workplace giving – and your employer’s match – helps save all that nature gives us.
Your employer may match your donation to The Nature Conservancy that could double your impact on conservation. Search the database to see if your gift is eligible for matching.
Here is how the process works:
- Give to The Nature Conservancy through workplace giving, donate online or by mail or phone.
- Search the database to see if your employer has a matching gifts program.
- In the search box below, enter your employer’s name and click the “search” button.
- If your search returns results, then proceed to step 3.
- If your search returns no results, then please check with your HR department to see if your employer offers a matching gifts program.
- Click on your employer’s name, review the information – including matching minimums and maximums, gift ratios, contact information – and follow your employer’s matching gift guidelines to request the match.
If your employer requires a form to request a match, then you may email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the form to:
The Nature Conservancy
Attn: Matching Gifts
PO Box 1561
Merrifield, Virginia 22116-0843
Note: TNC’s tax ID/EIN is 53-0242652. Some companies match contributions made by retirees, and may match gifts made in the last 12 months!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Workplace giving offers you a way to give to The Nature Conservancy while you work – providing an easy and efficient opportunity to make tax-deductible contributions through payroll deductions.
Give through your workplace giving campaign, and you’ll feel good knowing your generous contribution will help save the most threatened lands and waters by providing a reliable source of support for critical conservation work.
Federal workers, retirees, and members of the military can designate gifts to The Nature Conservancy via the Combined Federal Campaign. Choose CFC #10643 via the CFC Donor Pledging System.
Additionally, The Nature Conservancy participates in many state and local government, and corporate workplace giving campaigns, so please check with your HR department and ask them how to give at work to TNC.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.