Did you know beer is 95% water? And 40% of the world's usable water comes from forests?
Join The Nature Conservancy in Colorado's 13ers Young Professionals to celebrate the connections between healthy forests and great beer. Together, we'll enjoy an evening of drinks and tree trivia at local breweries across Colorado.
- Steamboat Springs | Mountain Tap Brewery | October 6th | 3:00 - 5:00 PM MT
- Denver | Great Divide Brewing Company | October 10th | 6:30 - 8:00 PM MT
- Carbondale | Carbondale Beer Works | October 12th | 6:30 - 8:00 PM MT
- Boulder | Upslope Brewing Co., Flatiron Park | October 23rd | 6:30 - 8:00 PM MT
- Fort Collins | Horse & Dragon Brewing Company | October 25th | 6:30 - 8:00 PM MT