How We Partner With Backcountry
Helping protect and restore the landscapes where we live, work and play
Backcountry, an outdoor gear and apparel company, has supported The Nature Conservancy since 2008, contributing funds that help protect and restore the amazing places where we live, work and play.
Advocating to Protect Natural Spaces
Backcountry’s passion and commitment to the outdoors has helped the company become one of the biggest advocates for our work to protect the lands and waters on which all life depends. Backcountry has shown its support through:
- Online fundraising via a customer donation program at backcountry.com
- Curated product lines that support on the ground work in places like the Colorado River basin and the Canyonlands Research Center in Utah.
- Funding for on the ground work in places including Utah, Costa Rica and the Colorado River basin.
- Participation in volunteer events to help clean-up and restore critical lands and waters across the U.S.
- Prize sponsorship of The Nature Conservancy’s 2018 global photo contest and promoting opportunities for people to pursue their greatest of all time moments in the outdoors.
Together with The Nature Conservancy, Backcountry is helping to protect and restore natural landscapes, habitats and resources.