- Discover the faces of conservation. Meet our experts >
- Connect with nature through our events and volunteer opportunities >
- Explore one of our public preserves. Download an audio tour >
- Help combat the spread of invasive species. Download our invasive plants brochure >
Latest News & Features
We talk with EFF Executive Director Stephanie Flack about this year's festival, what to watch, and how climate change may impact the capital region.
Show your flair for film and love of conservation by entering the Eco-Comedy Film Competition!
Add three R's to your list of resolutions for 2015: Reconnect, Rethink, Rally!
10 simply super salamanders.
Join us in the field as we search for elusive salamanders.
Dolphins and sea bass and flounders, oh my! Spend a day with us off the coast of Ocean City.
The next generation of conservationists take part in an effort to plant 1,000 Atlantic white cedars at Nassawango Creek Preserve.
Travel with us to the Potomac Gorge, one of the East Coast's richest natural areas right here in our own backyard.
The Conservancy works to restore the natural role of fire in our landscapes. See a Maryland prescribed fire in action.
- January 16, 2015
- USDA Awards Funds for Farmers to Implement Conservation Practices That Will Improve Delmarva Water Quality and Habitat
- November 13, 2014
- Conowingo Dam Report Released
Press Release (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers)
- August 12, 2014
- The Surfrider Foundation Releases Recreational Use Data for the Mid-Atlantic Coast
Power Engineering International
- August 11, 2014
- Scientists Exploring Offshore Canyons for Atlantic Deep-sea Corals
The Baltimore Sun
- July 31, 2014
- Oysters in the Chesapeake Bay: When Partnerships Work
National Geographic News Watch
- June 12, 2014
- The Nature Conservancy Honored to Contribute Eastern Shore Trail to Old-Growth Forest Network
- More News & Articles