Most volunteer opportunities with the Nature Conservancy in Connecticut are based on and around the Saugatuck Forest Lands Project and Devil's Den Preserve in Fairfield County. The first steps to volunteering are to submit a volunteer information form and a liability release form. Submission instructions are provided on the forms:
- Volunteer Information Form
- Volunteer Information Short Form (special events only)
- Volunteer Liability Release Form
- Photo Model Release Form
Learn more about volunteering in Connecticut:
Be sure to look for upcoming events for volunteers -- click on "Volunteer Opportunities."
- Ongoing projects and activities
- Volunteer Preserve Monitors Needed! The CT Chapter is seeking people to visit preserves throughout the state. Please download the job description for more information (20KB, pdf).
For more information regarding these volunteer options, please contact Cynthia Fowx at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 226-4991 Ext. 116.