How it works:
- You write a will or revocable trust directing a bequest to The Nature Conservancy.
- You provide that the bequest first create a life-income gift benefiting your heirs.
- After their income interest terminates, the remaining balance in the gift passes to The Nature Conservancy.
- One estate asset can benefit both The Nature Conservancy and your heirs.
- Resulting charitable estate-tax deduction will lower the cost of providing for children and family.
- Provisions are revocable during your lifetime, increasing your planning flexibility.
Information that may interest you ...
Learn more about testamentary life-income gifts.
Find out how to make a gift through your will.
Interested in learning more about a planned gift that's right for you? Request your personal proposal.
You can protect marine habitats and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.