Transfer an interest in a real estate or a business interest to The Nature Conservancy, while honoring your life’s work and/or diversifying your assets.
How it works
- You convey a partnership interest to The Nature Conservancy.
- Depending on the circumstances, The Nature Conservancy may choose to continue the partnership interest or to sell it and use the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of the donated partnership interest, net of any liabilities that might pertain to it.
- Under certain conditions, you may be able to gift a partnership interest to a life-income arrangement, such as a Charitable Remainder Unitrust.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits both you and The Nature Conservancy during your lifetime.
Information that may interest you ...
Have you learned about unitrust gifts?
Request your personal gift proposal today.
You can protect forests and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.