Before starting your online application, please take a moment to review important information about the online application process. It is the first step toward joining our team of committed people who are working to make a difference!
The following steps are required:
- Upload your resume and cover letter (if required) as one document in the first screen. If applying for more than one job, reference the job title or number when naming your resume and/or cover letter in the system.
- The Application Questionnaire must be completed. If Education and Work Experience fields are listed as options they must also be completed as information entered are auto screened by the system based on the basic qualifications of the position.
- Click Submit once all sections are complete and you are ready to submit your application for consideration. Once submitted, applications can not be revised or edited. Click Save if you still want to be able to work on your application and submit it later.
- Minimum hardware is a 133 MHz processor with 32 MB of RAM.
- Your computer must allow cookies and pop-ups for the website for the application to work properly (if you aren't sure how to do this, refer to the quick reference guide.)
- Ensure that you are using a supported Operating System and Internet Browsers combination, found on the last page of the quick reference guide .
- Only positions posted in the last two weeks will appear under "Latest Job Postings." Use the Keyword or Advanced Search functions to find specific jobs by entering location, job title, job families or job ID. You can also create a Job Search Agent to notify you by e-mail when new jobs meeting specified criteria are posted.
- Do not use the back, forward or refresh buttons in your web browser to navigate when completing your application. These can cause you to lose data. It is also recommended that you save your work often.
Current TNC employees should apply using PeopleSoft Self Service (link found on TNC Intranet Careers page).
If you have read the above instructions and the quick reference guide and are experiencing technical problems with the online application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job opening ID. We are unable to respond to technical issues related to personal computers or security settings. If you are having trouble loading a page or viewing positions, please check your settings or contact your Internet Service Provider. We are not able to answer non-technical questions related to specific recruitments (e.g., status, salary, etc.).
If you require accommodation due to a disability, please e-mail your request to email@example.com and include "accommodation" in the subject line.
Some TNC positions require a valid driver's license and completion of vehicle use agreement.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process
Equal Opportunity is the Law. For more specific information, visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf