Welcome Ohio Volunteers!
When you sign up to volunteer for The Nature Conservancy in Ohio, you will be welcomed into a family of dedicated individuals committed to protecting this state's finest natural areas.
Learn how to register as a volunteer. Watch a short video to get started quickly!
Discover what projects we have going on in your neck of the woods.
Special Volunteer Projects
- Help us battle the asian longhorned beetle! Participate in the survey.
- Biological monitoring at Big Darby Headwaters. Contact Steve Ross at email@example.com.
- Site clean-up for new tracts added to Kitty Todd. Flexible schedule. Contact Steve Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org. View all available Kitty Todd volunteer positions.
- Fall trail maintenance and invasive removal at The Edge of Appalachia. Contact Steve Ross at email@example.com.
The one-stop shop for our crew chiefs.
What You Should Know
New to the Conservancy's volunteer team?
- Learn about the history of The Nature Conservancy in Ohio.
- Discover why invasive species are harmful to our preserves.
- Find out where we work.
Volunteer Quick Links
- Report your hours
- Find out if a project is cancelled
- Cancel your participation in a project
- E-mail or call the volunteer coordinator at (614) 717-2770 x144
- View our 2012 Volunteer slideshow
Volunteer Tour of Ohio Preserves
View Volunteer Tour of Ohio Preserves in a larger map
Use the map above to meet the people and explore the places that comprise The Nature Conservancy’s volunteer program in Ohio! You can also contact Conservation Volunteer Coordinator Steve Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get started.