Green gifts are gifts that you can feel good about giving all year long! Whether it's a special birthday, anniversary or graduation - what can beat the gift of nature? Consider Adopting an Acre, Coral Reef or protecting Hummingbird Habitat in someone's name, giving a gift membership, or shopping in our online store. Green gifts are gifts you feel good about giving and receiving.
Mailing in a donation is the quickest and easiest way to make sure your money gets to work helping North Carolina's most important conservation priorities. Pledges to contribute an amount over a specified time period are also welcome.
- Mail to:
TNC - North Carolina Chapter
American Tobacco Campus
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 300
Durham NC 27701
- We accept credit card payments over the phone at (919) 403-8558. Ask to speak with someone in the philanthropy department.
- You can also donate online.
Become a member and receive a subscription to Nature Conservancy, our quarterly magazine. With a donation of $10 or more, you will also receive the North Carolina Chapter's Afield newsletter. If you have questions, you may contact the NC Philanthropy Department at (919) 403-8558.
Our monthly givers' program is paperless and provides a stable flow of support for our critical conservation work.
- Sign up online
- Workplace giving automatically deducts donations from your paycheck
- Quickly check if your employer will match your gift to TNC
- Call our World Office at (800) 628-6860
Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and graduations are excellent occasions to donate to a special cause. Memorial gifts are also a great way to commemorate the loss of a loved one.
Thank you for considering ways of giving
Other Ways to Give
Volunteers help The Nature Conservancy devote a major portion of its funds to land and water conservation, keeping our effectiveness high and our costs low. Our main volunteer coordinator is Neal Cheek. He is happy to answer any questions you may have and direct you to a wide range of volunteer opportunities to suit your needs.
- Reach Neal at (919) 794-4371 or email@example.com.
Pledge a specified amount to be automatically deducted from each paycheck. Check with your employer to see if they participate in a matching gift program.
- For questions, contact our World Office at (800) 628-6860.
Legacy Club members have generously designated TNC or TNC's North Carolina Chapter in their wills. They enjoy multiple benefits including a certificate from our CEO Mark Tercek, invitations to special events throughout the year and a semi-annual newsletter among other things.
- For additional information, please contact our Legacy Club coordinator, Carla Hudy, at (919) 794-4378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts of real estate or stock can frequently save you thousands of dollars in income, estate and capital-gains taxes, while providing a substantial benefit to The Nature Conservancy.
- For more information about giving a real estate gift or establishing a conservation easement on your property, contact Jessie Birckhead at (919) 794-4378 or email@example.com.
- For information about making a stock gift, contact the North Carolina Chapter at (919) 403-8558 or our World Office at (800) 628-6860.
Are you a conservation-minded individual looking to protect natural places forever? Learn how to become a conservation buyer and view conservation properties for sale.
- Learn more on TNC's main website
Receive fixed payments for life and receive potential tax benefits.
- For questions and more information, contact our World Office at (800) 628-6860.