- September 18, 2013: New York Times - "As Adirondack Reserve Grows"
- July 22, 2013: Cuomo Promotes Adirondacks by Taking Bloomberg on a Wet Ride
- April 23, 2013: Governor Cuomo Announces State Closes on Second Phase of Former Finch Land Acquisition in The Adirondacks
- September 24, 2012: New York State Gov. Cuomo Showcases Adirondacks and the State’s Plans for Acquiring 69,000 acres from The Nature Conservancy
- August 5, 2012: New York State and The Nature Conservancy finalize agreement to conserve 69,000 acres in the Adirondacks
As we work to complete this exciting conservation effort in the Adirondacks, you’ll want to track our progress and plan for future explorations. Learn more about the new public lands that you can visit
We’re working to secure new and exciting public lands. Tell us about your Adirondack adventures and the places you hope to explore in the future.
We're preserving the Finch lands for a strong economy, thriving communities and a healthy environment. Find out why there's something for everyone in this deal
We consulted stakeholders on all fronts for this project. See what some of them are saying and why it's a win for community, economy and nature
We're not the only ones who are excited about the Heart of the Adirondacks. See what others are saying about this project
Stay up to date on this project and more happening in the Adirondacks. Follow us on Twitter