Latest News & Features
When sage-grouse look for mates, noise can throw off their game. Just how loud is too loud? Listen and find out from expert Liz Munn.
Healthy forests mean clean drinking water. Our Eastern Sierra projects are protecting water quality for wildlife—and for people living in Reno, Sparks and Carson City.
Each spring animals head to their summer homes and breeding grounds. Here are five migrations in Nevada you won’t want to miss!
Explore the Mojave Desert and experience some of the most spectacular places Mother Nature has to offer.
Our work on the Truckee River is inspiring the next generation of conservationists. See how this crafty 12-year-old is taking the lead and spreading the news.
Enjoy spectacular photos featuring Nevada's lands and waters—and the animals, plants and people that need them.
Las Vegas volunteers are making a difference for local wildlife—and people too!
You'll be amazed by the serenity and beauty of this Sierra Nevada lake.
Watch a cool video and see how we’re combining art, science and community for wildlife and people in Nevada.
- August 01, 2016
- New State Director Comes Full Circle, Will Engage Diverse Youth
- July 27, 2016
- Interns Help Preserve River Fauna
- July 11, 2016
- Nature’s Road Trip Offers Interactive Story Map, Chance to Explore
- June 26, 2016
- On a canoe or kayak, path to paradise is paddle-powered
- June 23, 2016
- River Ride Exposes Reno’s Scenic Side, Also Her flaws
- June 22, 2016
- Volunteers Clean Areas along the Amargosa River in Beatty