Find The Nature Conservancy in Massachusetts on
Latest News & Features
May 13-19: Please join us for peaceful morning bird walks through Mount Auburn Cemetery with Massachusetts State Director Wayne Klockner and help us welcome spring back to New England.
The second in this year's Future of Nature speaker series in Boston. On the Future of Fish Panel: Roger Berkowitz, CEO, Legal Sea Foods; Paul Greenberg, award-winning author of “Four Fish;” John Pappalardo, CEO, Cape Cod Commercial Fishermen’s Alliance; and Mike Tetreault, Executive Director, The Nature Conservancy in Maine.
As he looks at the many accomplishments of 2014, Massachusetts State Director Wayne Klockner is inspired by new ideas that represent the future of conservation. See what YOU have inspired!
YOU make this research possible, allowing science to drive conservation that produces the biggest bang for the buck.
Low & high-tech approach to ensuring animals have room to roam.
See the slideshow
Photographer John Clarke Russ captures amazing' images of this remarkable research off the coast of Scituate, Massachusetts.
Get an up-close and personal view of herring running in the Nemasket River in Middleborough.
Join the conversation and be part of the future of nature!
Join Conservancy Scientist Alison Bowden, Director of Freshwater to discover how work along one mile of the Mill River will help restore natural abundance throughout the waters of southern New England.
- April 13, 2015
- Senator Dan Wolf Announces Immediate Plans for Conservation Project and Future of Aquacultural Research Corporation Hatchery at Chase Garden Creek
- March 27, 2015
- The Nature Conservancy Plans Two Prescribed Fires in Edgartown
- March 16, 2015
- “The Future of the City: Can Cities be the Key to a Greener World?” Join the Discussion on March 30
- January 15, 2015
- The Nature Conservancy Applauds U.S. Department of Agriculture Program to Help Long Island Sound Watershed
- December 16, 2014
- Clean Water and the Community Both Win in the Largest Land Conservation Project along Buzzards Bay in 25 Years
- August 03, 2014
- Setting rivers free: As dams are torn down, nature is quickly recovering. The Christian Science Monitor
- July 31, 2014
- Legislators Approve $2.2 Billion Environmental Bond Bill
- June 24, 2014
- Patrick Administration Celebrates Successful Removal of Bartlett Pond Dam
- June 23, 2014
- A Moveable Feast: Dogfish founder makes a Delaware-to-Maine boat trip raising thousands for The Nature Conservancy
- June 09, 2014
- Nitrogen Pollution a Major Threat to Seagrass
- May 08, 2014
- The Nature Conservancy Hosts “Investing in Nature: Conservation and the Bottom Line,” part of the Future of Nature 2014 Boston Speaker Series