You are the future of nature!
YOU have made it possible for 2013 to be a year of remarkable conservation success in Massachusetts, from the Berkshires to the Vineyard. Explore the stories here and see how you've helped.
We have been asking the people of Massachusetts, "What is the future of nature?" and your answers have been surprising and inspiring.
Your gift today will enable us to protect and restore additional wildlife habitat, and to conserve healthy waters.
Latest News & Features
Are you concerned about what's next for people and the planet? Come share your voice at The Nature Conservancy's annual Future of Nature speaker series in Boston.
Massachusetts State Director Wayne Klockner reflects on a remarkable year of conservation in the Bay State, thanks to your support. See why Wayne is celebrating!
Your support has made a tangible difference for nature in 2013 throughout Massachusetts. See just a few things you've made possible
Low & high-tech approach to ensuring animals have room to roam.
See the slideshow
Photographer John Clarke Russ captures amazing' images of this remarkable research off the coast of Scituate, Massachusetts.
See how The Nature Conservancy started in Massachusetts, and how, with your help, we've grown.
After a devastating tornado, nature takes its course in this wild-designated forest.
Join Conservancy Scientist Alison Bowden, Director of Freshwater to discover how work along one mile of the Mill River will help restore natural abundance throughout the waters of southern New England.
See how, with help from you and the city of Taunton, this polluted parking lot became a beautiful park that protects river water.
- February 20, 2014
- Better Road-Stream Crossing Designs Can Help Prevent Road Wash-outs and Help Fish
- January 28, 2014
- Leading Conservation Organizations Offer Strong Support for State Sen. Marc R. Pacheco’s Climate Adaptation Bill
- January 13, 2014
- Nature Conservancy in Massachusetts statement in response to today’s state announcement of funds for dam removal and repair
- January 09, 2014
- Scituate fishermen pin hopes of cod-tagging project
- January 08, 2014
- Local Fishermen Lead Cod Research
- December 13, 2013
- Get a Healthy Christmas Tree and Help Keep Your Neighborhood Trees Healthy
- December 12, 2013
- Scott Jackson, of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Named 2013 Conservationist of the Year
- December 04, 2013
- Friends of the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge Honored
- November 25, 2013
- The Nature Conservancy Announces Protection of 104 Acres in Middlefield
- November 19, 2013
- Boston Winner Announced for Nature’s Plate Award
- November 18, 2013
- The Nature Conservancy Relocates Berkshires Office to Great Barrington
- October 25, 2013
- Investments in Nature Will Restore Areas Damaged by Sandy and Help Shield Communities Against Future Threats
- October 24, 2013
- Nature Conservancy Buys 100 Acres on Martha’s Vineyard
- October 17, 2013
- Odwalla® and The Nature Conservancy to “Green Up” Boston With Oct. 19 Tree-Planting Event