Last Great Places Society members are knowledgeable, powerful voices for nature. As a member of the Last Great Place Society, you’ll be part of an exclusive circle of Conservancy leaders who have made an exceptional personal commitment to preserve nature’s awe-inspiring wonder today and for generations to come.
You will be investing in the health of our natural world — from your own backyard and across your home state to the far reaches of the globe.
With a generous leadership gift of $10,000 or more, you will be recognized as an important partner in our conservation efforts and enjoy exclusive benefits to bring you closer to the impact you’re making.
LAST GREAT PLACES SOCIETY BENEFITS
Your Last Great Places Society benefits will help you see how your leadership gift is making a powerful difference to protect nature. In addition to your standard membership benefits, Last Great Places Society members enjoy:
- A dedicated Conservancy representative responsible for making your relationship with The Nature Conservancy even more meaningful
- Unique opportunities to travel to see first-hand the lasting conservation work your financial support has made possible
- Our biannual Inside Nature newsletter
- Early access to The Nature Conservancy’s Annual Report Summary and a mailed copy of the full annual report
- Exclusive invitations to attend insider-only online presentations and telephone updates
- Access to an online library of insider-only webcast recordings
- Insider invitations to trips and regional events
- Opportunities to connect with state- based conservation work
JOIN THE LAST GREAT PLACES SOCIETY
Your generosity will put innovative conservation strategies into action to protect the natural world that nurtures and inspires us all. We would love to hear your vision for nature’s future, so we encourage you to connect with us today.
Join The Nature Conservancy’s inner circle of dedicated members by making your generous gift through our safe and secure online form. Or if you prefer to talk about your commitment by phone, please contact Maria Fisher at (703) 841-8771 or email@example.com.