• If you typically recycle everything you know is recyclable, select "All materials".
• If you don't make it a habit to recycle at least some of your waste, select "Not much".
• Anything in between can be considered "Some of our waste".
• Your county or city solid waste management division may have a list
of locally recyclable materials based on the type of material and the
numeric code for plastic containers.
compost food scraps and yard trimmings...
• If you divert most all of your food waste by
composting it, you avoid a significant portion of your household's solid
waste and you should select "Whenever possible".
• If you have a compost pile or bin and use it from time to time, select "Sometimes".
• If you do not compost, select "Rarely".