The Legacy Club is a group of Nature Conservancy supporters who have made a lasting commitment to conservation by making a life-income gift with the Conservancy or by naming the Conservancy as a beneficiary in their estate plans. The Legacy Club is a way for us to recognize this profound contribution to The Nature Conservancy's future. We thank our Legacy Club members around the world for their dedication to preserving the diversity of life and for their foresight in providing for its future.
“Now, a portion of my accumulated efforts will be used to support what I have believed in and worked for the protection for future generations of the most important natural areas on Earth. I am also reminding my children of my values, which I hope I’ve successfully instilled in them too.” - Joel Adams, North Carolina Trustee
Legacy Club Benefits
As a member of The Legacy Club, you will receive exclusive benefits and insider information about our work:
- Nature Conservancy magazine, our award-winning publication;
- A personalized certificate of membership;
- Our semiannual newsletter, Legacy, which features additional news and insights into how we do our work;
- The Conservancy’s annual report;
- Trip invitations to special domestic and international locations that offer unique and up-close glimpses into our projects;
- Special event invitations; and
- Exclusive discounts and offers including 10 percent off your visit to Pine Butte, Montana.
Latest News & Features
Check out some photos from our recent Legacy Club Trip to Costa Rica.
You can support the Conservancy’s work in the future by making a gift through your estate.
Please contact us if you would like to speak to a gift planner and find out more about joining The Legacy Club.
"I chose to leave a charitable bequest because it allowed me to support the Conservancy in a way that I’m not able to do now."
"It is gratifying to be involved with The Nature Conservancy in so many ways."
Inspired by nature, donors share their legacy stories.
Watch this recording of a virtual event featuring Dave Mehlman, director of the Migratory Bird Program, as he explains the Conservancy's migratory bird conservation initiatives.
TNC's NY Director explains why he left a lasting legacy.
Bob shares his love of nature and why he made a bequest to the Conservancy.