A bequest is one of the simplest ways to support The Nature Conservancy. These thoughtful gifts ensure that the Conservancy can continue our critical work to protect the lands and waters you care about for future generations.
How it works
- You can provide now for a future gift to The Nature Conservancy by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- The Nature Conservancy receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with The Nature Conservancy to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit The Nature Conservancy tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
Information that may interest you ...
- Learn More About Bequests
- How to Name Us in Your Will
- Legal Language and Tax ID
- Types of Bequests
- Pass it on.
You can protect grasslands, prairies and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.