Thank you for making a difference!
An historic effort to restore Utah's most unique and threatened regions, The Nature of Utah Campaign brought together partners, communities and the public in ways that will shape the future of entire watersheds, improve the health of our vast public lands and benefit millions of people who rely on and enjoy our great outdoors.
- Total funds raised: $44,555,000 *
- New protected land: 6,274 acres
- Water rights: 70 acre-feet
- Restored lands: 16,095 acres **
- Enhanced public lands management: 2,561,536 acres ***
- Total conservation impact: 2,583,905 acres
(*Includes private funds, public funds and land gifts. **Exotic species removal, planted and treated lands, controlled burns. ***Landscape Conservation Forecasting on U.S. Forest Service and BLM lands plus Canyonlands Research Center site.)
Conserving Our Waters
Restore health & natural flows on six rivers & the Great Salt Lake & enhance streamside wildlife habitat on thousands of acres statewide.