2017 Annual Report
November 13, 2017
Fiscal year 2017 was filled with new strategies that we are undertaking to make an even bigger contribution to conservation here in Oklahoma. In this year's annual report:
- Learn how we are digging into the world of soil health to help both agricultural landowners and stream water quality at the same time.
- Read about our efforts with both the state and federal legislatures to make sure conservation is a part of the equation for people and nature.
- Explore how we are partnering to help monarch butterflies thrive in both rural and urban areas.
- See how we are testing new cattle grazing strategies on the Arbuckle Plains.
- View the new NEON monitoring station at Oka' Yanahli Preserve.
A big thank you to all of you who help support our work every year. None of this would have happened without you.
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world's toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at an unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.