Latest News & Features
Dig in the dirt. Hunt for herps. Pull pesky weeds. Celebrate solar. Stand up for science. It's all happening this spring with us!
State Director Mark Zankel responds to the President’s recent budget proposal.
Here's why, with your help, we're saving New Hampshire's lands, waters, oceans and coasts for future generations.
Take an inside look at oyster restoration efforts to improve the health of the Great Bay estuary and Gulf of Maine!
Explore the hidden lives of the wildlife that roam the Green Hills.
- April 22, 2017
- Hundreds gather in Concord and worldwide in celebration of science, Earth Day
- April 18, 2017
- ‘Big Night’ offers glimpse into spring migration
- March 26, 2017
- My Turn: Congress, administration should invest in nature
- February 18, 2017
- Conservation groups oppose Cog Railway's plans for skyline lodge
- January 13, 2017
- Ballou Farm in Swanzey conserved
- January 05, 2017
- Statement on NH Governor Chris Sununu's Inaugural Address
- October 31, 2016
- Oyster bed restoration project brings nearby shellfishing ban
- October 11, 2016
- 40,000 oysters 'planted' in Great Bay
- October 04, 2016
- Why did the porcupine cross the road? 'Critter cams' might tell us
- March 29, 2016
- The Week: Can cloning save the American Elm?
- March 23, 2016
- Elm on historic Wallace Farm may assist with revival of iconic species