Are any activities prohibited on Nature Conservancy preserves?
The following activities are not generally permitted on Conservancy preserves:
- Biking and mountain biking
- Driving an ATV or off-road vehicle
- Cooking or camp fires
- Trapping animals
- Horseback riding
- Ice Skating
- Bringing Pets (even on a leash, with the exception of service animals)
- Picking flowers, berries, nuts or mushrooms
- Removing any part of the natural landscape (shells, rocks, etc.)
- Rock or ice climbing
Please do not trespass on private property adjacent to Conservancy preserves. Property lines are usually marked with small yellow signs featuring the Conservancy's logo.
October 25, 2013