Pine Butte Guest Ranch, Montana - CANCELED
Experience the old American West where Montana's rugged beauty meets the big sky
CANCELED - The Nature Conservancy is committed to the health and safety of our valued supporters and staff. Due to the ongoing development of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, and recommendations by the CDC and WHO, this trip has been canceled. For more information, contact Joe Solomon at (800) 329-4930 or email@example.com.
2020 Legacy Journeys
Pine Butte Guest Ranch
As one of the nation’s largest yet least populated states, Montana boasts vast expanses of wilderness that are habitats for moose, mountain lions, lynx and a great variety of birds— from warblers and waterfowl to raptors. It is also one of the last places in the lower 48 states where grizzly bears roam freely. Whether walking, riding a horse or sitting under a big sky of twinkling stars, we invite you to enjoy the rugged and beautiful Rocky Mountain Front as a guest at our 13,000-acre Pine Butte Preserve.
- Set out on trails that pass lush wetlands, century-old pines, rock outcrops, alpine streams and views that never end.
- Listen to naturalists talk about North America’s largest intact ecosystem and the species described more than 200 years ago by Lewis and Clark that are still present in the region.
- Ride horseback through the high meadows of the Rocky Mountain foothills.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of TNC conservation projects focused on preserving one of the remaining pristine Western landscapes.
- Soak in the ranch’s rustic vibe while relaxing in one of its sturdy porch rockers.
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS
Dates: July 12-17
Joe Solomon | (800) 329-4930 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Choteau, Montana | Explore Our Work in this Region