2019 Legacy Journeys
Pine Butte Guest Ranch
Imagine taking in the same sights and sounds witnessed by Lewis and Clark more than two centuries ago. Such awe-inspiring beauty is still found in Montana at The Nature Conservancy’s Pine Butte Preserve, nestled in a vast landscape where mountains, prairie and wetlands converge. This home base offers a perfect balance between the quiet of a private cabin and socializing among like-minded travelers in the rustic lodge. From here, plan to move at a slow, relaxing pace as you head out to explore—on foot, horseback or in a vehicle—to connect with the nature that surrounds you.
- See the Crown of the Continent and TNC’s conservation work on the spectacular Rocky Mountain Front.
- Dip your toes in the clear water of an alpine-fed stream.
- Set out on a hiking trail right from your cabin door.
- Enjoy a campfire and s’mores in Big Sky Country.
- Look for signs of grizzly bears, moose and elk.
- Learn about local plants and animals from TNC staff.
- Recharge to the symphony of birdsong on the porch of your cabin.
- Take in the views of the spectacular 13,000-acre Pine Butte Preserve.
- Enjoy gourmet meals with fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS
Dates: June 23-28, 2019
Joe Solomon | (800) 329-4930 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Choteau, Montana | Explore Our Work in this Region