Join us for an unforgettable adventure. For more information, contact Shana Love at firstname.lastname@example.org or (912) 634-5382 or (888) 733-5774.
You haven’t lived until you’ve seen the pinks and oranges of a Southern sunrise on the East Coast—the perfect backdrop for birds feeding in the morning shadows and surf.
Bring along binoculars to get a close-up look at them while they’re having their breakfast along the shore. This is just one of the many pleasures to experience during a journey to Little St. Simons Island in Georgia. Its maritime forests, tidal creeks, salt marshes and other pristine pockets of this private, coastal island await exploration. Treat yourself to the gracious hospitality provided during this special getaway.
- Look for armadillos, alligators, herons, egrets and other native wildlife on a guided excursion across the island’s diverse landscape.
- Cast a line in the tidal creeks to see what’s biting.
- See how fire influences island ecology at a slash pine forest.
- Relax with a refreshment among ancient moss-draped oaks.
- Observe bitterns, ibises, yellowlegs and other birds through viewing blinds at Myrtle Pond.
- Feast on Georgia shrimp and other cuisine made with ingredients sourced from coastal waters and the island’s garden.