Spend a summer morning in the woods! On Saturday, June 24, visit the Racoon Woods Trail in the southern portion of Green’s Bluff Nature Preserve and assist TNC’s Jesse Moore with removing overgrowth from the trail.
- Volunteers will use hand tools to cut back branches, remove leaves and conduct other light maintenance tasks to help keep the trail in tip-top shape.
- No experience with trail care, tools or anything similar is required.
- All ages are welcome.
- All tools and instructions are provided.
- The terrain here is moderate with some rolling hills, and the trail is 1.4 miles long.
- Volunteers should be comfortable hiking over uneven terrain and undertaking moderate physical activity including bending.
- Please come prepared with drinking water, close-toed shoes and weather-appropriate layers.
In person work
Green's Bluff, Spencer, IN
Jun 24, 2023
9:00 AM-12:00 PM