We are seeking volunteers to join us at our Tannersville Cranberry Bog to assist us with some restoration projects including cutting back species, carrying materials from the bog to the parking lot, creating and laying mulch, and more.
Sign up for one or more days with the registration link below for a rewarding experience!
What to expect:
Lots of walking, water & mud.
What to bring:
- Good boots/sturdy shoes (will suffice for walking on the boardwalk) and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Hip waders (if you want to work in the bog)
- Water bottle: extra water will be available to fill up
- Packed lunch (mid-day lunch break)
- * Ear Protection (earmuff or foam ear plugs)
- *Eye Protection (sunglasses or safety goggles)
- Change of clothes
- *Thick leather work gloves
*Can be provided if needed
All other equipment will be provided
We will meet in the preserve parking lot located: 552 Cherry Lane Road East Stroudsburg , PA 18301
**Port-a-jon facility available in the parking lot
Meet in the parking lot before walking as a group to the bog.