Experience the 650-acre Lucia S. Nash Preserve first hand and behind-the-scenes. The preserve is a mix of wetlands and forest and it features an ancient kettle lake within the heart of one of Ohio's finest remaining glacial wetlands. Help TNC staff and experienced volunteers to protect and manage these important habitats.
2020 Volunteer Work Days at Lucia S. Nash Preserve
- June 6 - Invasive removal with herbicide use
- June 17 - Snow Lake Exploration Day with Paul Pira
- August 8 - Invasive removal with herbicide use
Please be aware, these dates and work plans change periodically.
Sign up: To sign up for a project, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 614-339-8114 and indicate the project location and date you would like to attend. Once you are signed up for a project you will be connected with regional staff and/or leadership volunteers who will provide you with all necessary details the week prior to the project date.
You must sign up before getting more information on the project such as the meeting location and where to park.
Can't make it to any of these dates? We also have some opportunities to volunteer on your own time in northeast Ohio. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular preserve stewards to remove invasive plants. Year round, Flexible schedule.
- Community outreach at local preserves or special events. Flexible schedule.