Experience the 150-acre Great Egret Marsh Preserve first hand and behind-the-scenes. The preserve is a mix of marsh and surrounding uplands on Catawba Island along Lake Erie. Help TNC staff and volunteers to protect and manage these important habitats.
2020 Volunteer Work Days at Great Egret Marsh Preserve
- June 27 - Invasive species treatments
- July 11 - Invasive species - Frog Bit Float
- July 18 - Invasive species removal - Frog Bit Float
- August-TBD - Invasive removal with herbicide use
- September -TBD - Invasive removal with herbicide use
- October 17 - Guided Hike and Fall Clean Up
Please be aware, the listed dates and work plans change periodically.
Sign Up: To sign up for a project or to be added to periodic emails regarding work days, contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 614-339-8114 and indicate the project location and date you would like to attend. Once you are signed up for a project you will be connected with regional staff and/or leadership volunteers who will provide you with all necessary details the week prior to the project date.
You must sign up before getting more information on the project such as the meeting location and where to park.
Can't make it to any of these dates? We also have some opportunities to volunteer on your own time across Ohio. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org