As part of our 40th Anniversary celebrations and move to the Santa Fe Railyard, The Nature Conservancy in New Mexico invites you to join us every other Friday from May 31-Aug. 23 (except July 27, when the movie will be shown on Saturday) for free movies in the Railyard Park!
Directions and parking information are on the Railyard web site.
- May 31 - Finding Dory
- June 14 - Planet of the Apes (1968)
- June 28 - Bohemian Rhapsody
- July 12 - Isle of Dogs
- July 27 - Mary Poppins Returns
- August 9 - WALL-E
- August 23 - Incredibles 2
Things to Know
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks and Freshie Freeze Ice Cream will be on-site.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St. Francis Underpass.
For more information, visit AMPconcerts.org.