Book in the Woods is our monthly self-guided trailside installation at Mashomack Preserve. Walk along the Red Trail and read a story with your children as you go!
Pages of the book of the month are mounted along the trail for you to enjoy. A perfect family nature adventure.
- May: Warbler Wave by April Pulley Sayre
- June: In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denis Fleming
- July: Night Flier by Elizabeth Ring
- August: Explorers of the Wild by Cale Atkinson
- September: Tidy by Emily Gravett
- October: Wild Child by Lynn Plourde
- November: Winter is Coming by Tony Johnston
Call the Mashomack Visitor Center at 631-749-4219 for further information or e-mail us at MashomackPreserve@tnc.org.