Water: Our Ripple Effect
Join us on Thursday, May 2, 2019. Let’s make waves for clean water!
Make a splash on May 2 at The Nature Conservancy’s 2019 Green Tie Affair, happening at the Depot in Minneapolis. Together we can turn the tide in protecting our waters!
Dive in for a wondrous evening of interactive experiences, including a locally grown dinner, live auction featuring nature-inspired adventures, and back by popular demand, the Green Tie Contest. The featured speaker will be Giulio Boccaletti, physicist, atmospheric scientist, co-author of the historic “Charting Our Water Security” report, and The Nature Conservancy’s Chief Strategy Officer, speak on the Conservancy’s strategy for protecting our waters and how we all play a role.
Join fellow nature champions at this memorable event that happens only every other year!
Attire is cocktail or business. Green admired, not required. Special prizes for best green tie, scarf or sash!
6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Reception
- Mix and mingle over hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktails
- An interactive exploration into our world of water
7:30 - 9:00 p.m. Dinner & Program
- Live auction featuring incredible nature experiences
- Keynote presentation: “Securing Our Water’s Future”
Interested in Sponsoring?
Sponsorships are critical to the success of our celebration. Through your generosity, you can be a part of the Conservancy’s visionary efforts to ensure that the natural resources so important to sustaining us will be available today and for future generations. The world we depend on depends on us—we hope you will join us. For details on sponsorship opportunities, please see here or contact Holly Johansson at 612.331.0776 or email@example.com.
* For any questions regarding the 2019 Green Tie Affair, please contact Holly Johansson, Event and Institutional Manager, at 612.331.0776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.