Nature Conservancy Annual Reports, Financial Reports and IRS 990 Forms
Annual reports and financial reports give us the opportunity to report to you — the people who support us and make our work possible — on our recent achievements. But the work we do far exceeds the capacity of these reports to tell our story. This past year, The Nature Conservancy was involved in hundreds of projects in all 50 United States and in 72 countries around the world.
- 2017 Annual Report (.pdf, 41 mb)
- 2017 Annual Report en Español (.pdf, 69 mb)
- 2017 Financial Report with Report of Independent Auditors (.pdf, 286 kb)
- 2016 IRS Form 990 (Fiscal Year 2017)
- 2016 IRS Form 8453-EO (Fiscal Year 2017)
- Explore what your support helped achieve in 2016 (video)
- 2016 Annual Report (.pdf, 11.4 mb)
- 2016 Annual Report en Español (.pdf, 44 mb)
- 2016 Financial Report with Report of Independent Auditors (.pdf, 420 kb)
- 2015 IRS Form 990 (Fiscal Year 2016)
- 2015 IRS Form 8453-EO (Fiscal Year 2016)
- 2015 Annual Report (.pdf, 12.2 mb)
- 2015 Annual Report en Español (.pdf, 11.9 mb)
- 2015 Financial Report with Report of Independent Auditors (.pdf, 211 kb)
- 2014 IRS Form 990 (Fiscal Year 2015)
- 2014 IRS Form 8453-EO (Fiscal Year 2015)
Charity Watchdogs Applaud The Nature Conservancy
The Nature Conservancy meets all of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability.
The American Institute of Philanthropy has awarded The Nature Conservancy an "B+" rating.
The Nature Conservancy's strong performance is recognized with high ratings for accountability and transparency by Charity Navigator.
Forbes magazine rated The Nature Conservancy's fundraising efficiency at 88% in its annual survey of the largest U.S. charities.
Financial information about The Nature Conservancy may be obtained by contacting us at 4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 100, Arlington, VA 22203; (800) 628-6860, or as stated in our Charitable Solicitation Disclosure.