Washington is home to so many spectacular places—from the shores of Puget Sound and the rainforests of the coast to the dry forests and sagelands on the east side. We’ve also got some of the best wildlife and plants on the planet. We have elk, salmon, orcas, cougars, bald eagles —and let’s not forget about the jumping slugs)! Best of all, Washingtonians know how to appreciate it all. Help us show, through your photographs, the priceless value of these special places.
Submit Your Photos
It’s easy to share your shots through Flickr. Please tag your images with “NatureWA” so we can find them.
How To Join Our Flickr Group
To add a photo to Flickr, just follow these easy steps:
- Log on —Login to www.flickr.com. If you do not have an account, you can sign-up for free.
- Join The Nature Conservancy's Flickr group — If you are not already a member of The Nature Conservancy's group on Flickr™, join by clicking "Join this Group?" on the group's homepage.
- Upload an image — After logging in, upload your images using the form provided.
- Send the Image to Our Group — Browse to the image you wish to submit, and use the "Send to Group" function above the image to add your photograph to The Nature Conservancy's photo pool.
- Tag it! —- Once added to the group, tag each photo with NatureWA through the "tag" feature in the right-hand column of the individual photo's page.
Legal Details // Your Rights
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit -- including ownership if applicable -- other than those rights licensed in the next sentence.
By submitting your photo using NatureWA, you hereby grant to The Nature Conservancy (i) a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and publicly perform the photographs you submit to The Nature Conservancy, and (ii) the right to use your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications. Looking for more details? Check out the legal conditions concerning your submission.
We look forward to seeing your photos!