Together, we can transform our relationship with nature in Utah and inspire conservation action statewide! Join us in supporting protection of Utah's lands and waters for future generations.
Latest News & Features
Utah's fossil record provides data needed to preserve desert ecosystems in the face of a changing climate.
Find out what you may not know about one Utah’s most important and misunderstood creatures.
Read the most recent statement regarding the Public Lands Initiative (PLI) from the Conservancy's Utah State Director, Dave Livermore.
Every month we'll add our favorite Utah nature shot right here!
See who's enjoying a resurgence at Matheson Preserve.
We think Wings & Water is pretty cool - but don't take our word for it!
Scientists at Dugout Ranch are monitoring 4,000 newly planted cottonwood trees in an elaborate climate experiment.
Expanding the Wings & Water Wetlands Education Program.
See why one volunteer is working to get kids outside.
- October 17, 2016
- Bat Barn to Provide New Home for Misunderstood Mammals
- May 25, 2016
- Rowland Hall students learn about wetlands and wildlife in the Wings & Water program
- May 18, 2016
- Chris Montague will be missed in Utah's conservation community
- May 12, 2016
- Researchers focus on river health
- May 04, 2016
- Cattle Help Build Up Endangered Buttercup