Please join us in thanking corporate partners and foundations who help fund the Conservancy's Oregon outreach program. Offering a range of activities, this expanding program provides meaningful ways for people to support conservation across the state.
Lead Sponsor: ODS
Other sponsors include:
- Alaska Air and Horizon Airlines
- Kaiser Permanente Community Giving
- Lora L. and Martin N. Kelley Family Foundation Trust
- Leopold & Stevens, Inc.
- NW Natural
- Port of Portland
- Portland General Electric Corporation Employees
- Vernier Software & Technology Employee Giving Program
Opportunities to get involved in conservation through the Oregon outreach program include helping restore some of our state's most remarkable places and serving as volunteer naturalists at our most popular preserves.
To become a sponsor of the Conservancy's Oregon outreach program or learn more, please contact Melissa Magyar at (503) 802-8100 or email@example.com.
Thank you for helping The Nature Conservancy inspire Oregonians to action for conservation!