May 15, 2012 - May 17, 2012
Lake Logan, NC | Show Directions
Click here to register. Please note that single occupancy space is very limited. Sign up for single occupancy only if you truly need a room to yourself.
When registering select all of the days/nights that you will need food and/or lodging. If you plan to commute select only the meals that you will need provided. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email that will also serve as your receipt. Maggie Porell (email@example.com) will follow up with you to finalize room arrangements.
Workshop 7: Barriers and Opportunities for Scaling Up Forest Restoration
(1) Examine progress made across our sites and challenges remaining to restoring fire adapted forests
(2) Improve our understanding of the issues and needs surrounding one common challenge: smoke management
(3) Observe fire effects of multiple burns in high elevation red oak forest on Cold Mountain Gameland
(4) Discuss if and how managed wildland fire relates to restoration goals
(5) Capture what we have learned to date about building successful landscape restoration collaboratives