Connect With Nature
October 11, 2014
Registration is required. See below for information on how to sign up.
9:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Clark County Wetlands Park, Las Vegas | Show Directions
The Wetlands Park Nature Preserve and Nature Center are located east of Las Vegas off East Tropicana and Wetlands Park Lane. Get more details>
You're Invited: We're celebrating 30 years of conservation in Nevada with a family-friendly day filled with music, food and volunteer work at a Connect With Nature event at Clark County Wetlands Park in Las Vegas.
From 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Volunteers will be working with Conservancy and Wetlands Park staff to plant trees and other native plants as well as prepare a wildlife viewing area.
- Space is limited
- Click here to sign up to volunteer as an individual or group. If you have additional questions, email email@example.com
From 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We'll expand the celebration with music, food and community
- Open to all
- Meet Mojave Max and enjoy fun activities.
- Learn more about our work in Nevada (and beyond!), especially the Colorado River that provides fresh water to the Las Vegas area.
- Explore Clark County Wetlands Park, which provides lush habitat for over 300 native species of plants and animals.
- Find out how we're making a difference with local partners in conservation including Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Clark County Wetlands Park and Mojave Max kid's program.