Connect With Nature
October 11, 2014
9:00 - 3:00 p.m.
at Clark County Wetlands Park
- You're Invited: We're celebrating 30 years of conservation in Nevada with a family-friendly day filled with music, food and volunteer work at a Connect With Nature event at Clark County Wetlands Park in Las Vegas.
- The volunteer portion of the Connect with Nature day is full, but please still feel free to stop by the Clark County Wetlands Park in the afternoon to enjoy music and activities!
- If you are interested in volunteering at future events, please click here.
The Wetlands Park Nature Preserve and Nature Center are located east of Las Vegas off East Tropicana and Wetlands Park Lane. Get more details>
From 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - FULL
- Volunteers will be working with Conservancy and Wetlands Park staff to plant trees and other native plants as well as prepare a wildlife viewing area.
From 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We'll expand the celebration with music, food and community
- Open to all
- Meet Mojave Max and enjoy fun activities.
- Learn more about our work in Nevada (and beyond!), especially the Colorado River that provides fresh water to the Las Vegas area.
- Explore Clark County Wetlands Park, which provides lush habitat for over 300 native species of plants and animals.
- Find out how we're making a difference with local partners in conservation including Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Clark County Wetlands Park and Mojave Max kid's program.