- Murray-Douglas project.
- Lupine in full splendor on the project land.
- The land is excellent habitat for elk.
- Lazuli Bunting is one species found on this project land.
- It takes a team to put together a project this ambitious. Gene Coughlin, Tracy Manley, Steve Kloetzel (TNC), Chris Bryant (TNC), Jay Kolbe (FWP), Camille Coughlin, and Jay Coughlin.
- Working ranches and forests are part of this project.
- Two ranch families were essential partners in conserving this extraordinary place.
- Camille and Jay Coughlin, Blackfoot River Ranch.
- Sheila, Tracy, John, and Cody Manley, Manley Ranch.
- A Killdeer guards its nest.
- The next generation: Killdeer nest.
- The next generation: Colby and John Manley.
Photos by Kenton Rowe.