A charitable gift annuity with The Nature Conservancy can provide you and/or another beneficiary with stable income for life. You may also receive an immediate income tax deduction. It’s a gift that benefits nature and your future.
For information about how you can make Montana a part of your planning contact Debra Sattler at 406-443-6730 or email@example.com
Request your personal proposal today.
How it works
- You transfer cash, securities or other property to The Nature Conservancy.
- The Nature Conservancy pays you, or up to two annuitants, a lifetime annuity.
- The principal passes to The Nature Conservancy after the lifetime of the income beneficiaries.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- Your lifetime annuity is backed by a reserve and the full assets of The Nature Conservancy.
- Your annuity payments are treated as part ordinary income and part tax-free income. If the gift is funded with appreciated property, your annuity payments are also part capital gains income (15%).
- You have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and The Nature Conservancy later.
View sample annuity rates.
Information that may interest you ...
Learn about deferred gift annuities.
Meet Katie and Paul Sholtz and learn about their flexible deferred gift annuity.
Learn about all gifts that pay you back.
You can protect Montana and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.
March 04, 2013