Volunteer in Minnesota
The Nature Conservancy of Minnesota’s volunteer program provides concerned citizens with opportunities to work towards our shared goal of ecological health. The majority of active volunteers participate in stewardship workdays at our preserves. Please see the Calendar of Volunteer Events for dates and times of upcoming workdays. Things you should know before you volunteer For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact us at (612) 331-0700 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minneapolis Office Volunteer Opportunities:
- We are looking for a volunteer for the Minneapolis Office reception desk. Duties include answering phones, sorting mail, and a variety of other tasks. Hours are flexible. It's fun, and you learn a lot about The Nature Conservancy. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Barb Determan at (612) 331-0750 or send an email to email@example.com.
Central Minnesota Volunteer Opportunities:
- We are looking for a volunteer for the Central Minnesota Office in Cushing, Minnesota. Duties include answering phones, sorting mail, ordering supplies, and a variety of other tasks. We would like a volunteer who can be available three days a week for 4 or more hours a day, with flexible hours. This is a great opportunity to learn about all the great work we are doing in Central Minnesota. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Todd Holman, Central MN Program Director by phone at 218-575-3032, or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a Digital Volunteer!
Can't join us in person? Here are some other ways to help.
- Run with Team Nature to benefit The Nature Conservancy. Sign up for TeamNature on crowdwise.
- Be a part of our global community and join our Great Places Network to get monthly e-news.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts with your friends!
- Share your photos and videos using #LiveNature to show your love of the Earth!