See our Natural Events Calendar for a monthly snapshot of the plants and wildlife found at Conservancy preserves across Minnesota.
The Nature Conservancy has created the Minnesota Headwaters Fund — a $10-million, privately-funded investment — to accomplish high-impact conservation projects that help protect the Mississippi River.
If you like beer, you should love forests. America's forests, including Minnesota's Northwoods, are the source for more than half of our nation's waters.
The Nature Conservancy is protecting Minnesota's headwaters for drinking water, outdoor recreation and fish and wildlife.
The Nature Conservancy joined forces with explorer Will Steger to protect a rare forest with trees older than the state itself in northeast Minnesota.
When we talk about water, we talk about everything — from our own livelihood and survival to the health and stability of the natural world at large.
Do you know where your drinking water comes from? You might be surprised to find out.
- November 28, 2016
- New Resource Available to Help Communities Manage Deer
- November 02, 2016
- Rare Old-Growth Forest Protected in Northeast Minnesota
- September 26, 2016
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Combats Invasive Species in Upper Midwest
- August 01, 2016
- Cross-border Conservation, for Superior's Sake
- June 30, 2016
- An Ounce of Clean Water Protection for Pounds of Cure
- June 27, 2016
- Photo Contest to Showcase Minnesota's Water Starts Today
- May 19, 2016
- Northern Minn.'s St. Louis River comes back to life, but it's still not in the clear
- April 23, 2016
- New WMA offers 1,050 acres of possibilities
- April 18, 2016
- The Nature Conservancy Launches Initiative to Protect Minnesota’s Headwaters
- September 11, 2015
- The Nature Conservancy Establishes Water Fund to Help Protect Clean Water for Minnesota’s Cities and Towns
- August 17, 2015
- The Nature Conservancy Selects Officers and Four New Trustees to Help Guide its Work in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
- June 13, 2015
- New Protections for Minnesota’s Waters are Model for Nation’s Rivers, Lakes and Streams