Things to Know About Outdoor Projects and Work Days:
- Don't be intimidated by our rough-and-ready descriptions! Unless otherwise noted, anyone in good condition can pitch in.
- If you have no tools, don't worry; we have extras.
- We can help arrange carpooling on request.
- Workdays include an educational/fun walk to show how your work helps the site.
- Don't despair if you can't make a weekday project. Most of our projects are on weekends, so check back later.
- If sign-up is low, we cancel or postpone. We usually make this decision 48 hours before the project, so if you are interested in a date, please sign up before the last minute!
- Map numbers correspond to our online preserve map.
- Email Kate Arion at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in one of our stewardship opportunities. Please specify the date of the project that interests you. We will send directions & details.
Can I help even if I don't have any of the tools listed? What happens if the weather is bad? Find out the answers to Work Day FAQs.